Saturday, September 27, 2008

Swiss Days

Wow what a day! We started off with Hunter's soccer game and he scored 4 goals! Go Hunter! He is such an awesome lil guy and so much fun to watch. You can see his little brain working on getting that ball in the goal. So cute! Then we took my parents to the new park I found to find out they already have been there. We had fun feeding the ducks and then went to get TJ from his radio contest thing, in which he won a free pizza from Dominoes! I know Dominoes pizza for the pizza guy. My parents got grandpa to come to Swiss days and we had a yummy lunch and watched the kids play games. It was really funny we met up with them and I see a Byu hat and a Utah hat and it was my dad and grandpa. Im sure we got some strange looks. We all had such a good time but it was a little hot, it's still in the high 90s here. The worst part was we get in the Jeep to go home and my battery died again so an hour later, two jump attempts, and some weird high school kid trying to help and saying something like it's all about service, my dad brought a new battery and we were off.




9 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it, looked like fun. Wish we could have enjoyed it with you. Go grandpa and BYU!!

Tiff and Chris said...

Fun! You always are doing such neat things with your kids. John actually just got married like last month...he looks really happy. So, are you a fan of Private Practice or just Greys?

Ashley and Ryan said...

Fun, wish I could have been there! Love the Utah/BYU hats.....we all know who is better though...... :) Go Utes!

Ashley and Devan said...

That looks like so much fun! I can't believe Hunter scored 4 goals in his game. He must be the star of his team.

Eric and Jenny said...

Love the hats! You probably did get some funny looks. How does TJ always win contests, I never win anything? You guys are always doing such fun things with your kids, I bet they just love it.

Johnstun Fam said...

woo woo go BYU!!!!!!
I am glad you guys had a fun weekend! loveya!

Johnstun Fam said...

I tagged you! Check it out on my blog!

Abbie&Trevor said...

You are always taking your family to do the funnest activities. You are such a cute little mommy. When I ate at the Pizza factory I thought of you. I saw your husband there and thought about saying hi but thought he might think I was crazy because he has never met me. Every trip down south we are always with family and rushed for time. My next trip is for work and I will definetly have more time. Expect a call in the next few months for dinner.

Aleese and Scott said...

Looks like you had a fun day! You have such a cute little family! I love the first picture that is exactly what our families are like. Go UTES!!