Thursday, September 11, 2008

Boys and their toys.

TJ took Hunter out and taught him how to shoot a 22 cal. Ruger Rifle for the first time. TJ said he was a natural and they had a lot of fun together. Don't worry before heading out he received the gun safety lesson about a hundred times. Hunter said he can't wait until he's old enough to go hunting with his dad and grandpa and shoot himself a huge Bambi. Don't mind my scruffy hubby he's getting ready for hunting season and I am praying his boss makes him shave it soon! lol!




11 comments:

Johnstun Fam said...

Wow that is crazy he is old enough. I hate being so far away! Josh always talks about how neat it was when he got his first gun.

Jamie said...

St. George is perfect to go shooting, trent and I used to do that I miss it!

Ashley and Ryan said...

Again, tell him to be careful! He's a little daredevil....dirtbikes and guns......

Clemments Family said...

How fun, but scary! TJ seems like such a great Dad. I can't believe how grown up Hunter is.

curtandheather said...

OH my gosh that makes me a little nervous!! But he is a true boy and I guess the gun has to come sometime.

Tiff and Chris said...

Sounds like fun! My husband would be jealous.

Thiago & Teri said...

I love how serious he looks in some of those. That is so fun, I don't think Thiago would even know how to shoot a gun, he would probably say he does, but I don't think so.

Jeremy, Laura-Ann and Madilynn Nutt said...

What a cutie. I am sure he would love to hear that. Anyways, I don't talk to Becky anymore. Last I heard she got married to Tyson that guy that she was dating during high school.

Cassie said...

OH, I am not going to tell Brady, he would totally want to do that too. I am so not ready for that! I need to get used to the motorcycle first.

Nathan, Karen, Anna, and Austin said...

You are one brave mama! Nathan wants a gun and I say NO WAY!

Anonymous said...

Oh, we can not show Cole these photos!!! He thinks he is taking Max hunting this year. Ha! There's no way. But you know how stubborn he is. What a cute little family you have! We miss all of you!