Saturday, September 27, 2008

Space Machine

It is now Sophie's turn to enjoy the "space machine" as my dad calls it. She loves chewing on all the toys and slowly bouncing up and down, she also has kinda figured out how to turn around, she pulls on a toy and turns. It's so funny how all my kids loved the same orange shaky thing.

3 comments:

Ashley and Devan said...

Hunter had a "space machine" too and loved it. I loved it because it entertains little ones for so long. Ahem, and can i just say she is the cutest baby! I love her little bracelet.

Thiago & Teri said...

Oh my heck, if she is not the cutest little thing. How are all of your kids just so darling, they all have the most gorgeous little faces. Love it!

Ashley and Ryan said...

Take the ginormous bow off her! hehe....I sound like Dad! :) j/k, it's really cute!