My awesome mother in law taught me how to can peaches and it was so much fun!! I went over to her house while Hunter and Brielle were at school and made 24 pints! It was so easy just a bit messy. Sophie didn't like the fact I was doing something else during our special time alone so I put her in the sling and peeled away. Thanks mom for taking the time to show me how, this will defiantly be a yearly thing they are so yummy! I also made some delish pie's the recipe in on my recipe blog if ya want it. WWW.YUMMYFINDS.BLOGSPOT.COM I put some of our favs on there from time to time.
4 comments:
Stuff like that is so much fun. My mother-in-law taught me how to make grape jam and juice last year. It was fun but messy and took all day.
I love that song. wow Look at you Mrs Betty Crocker!! My mom cans and I just don't know how~ I need to stop being so lazy
My parents can and freeze so much food it's crazy. My mom tried to talk me into freezing some corn we got for free, but I am just too lazy. So they came down one Saturday and made me do it. Well, actually I think they did more of the work than I did. If only I'd been given the home maker gene, but it was given to my sister. Who hasn't married, has no kids and lives across the street from my parents. So her cupboards aren't very full. Jealous, can you tell?
You remind me of Grandma Wach with the canning/cooking/bread making...... I bet your house always smells good! :) Do you wear red lipstick?? hehe....
Post a Comment