It's officially Grandparent's day (yes I am up at 1am, I am in my no sleep stage again and cannot read another page or do another leg lift so blogging it is!) I am seriously the biggest nerd and admitting it is the first step right? I love holidays and celebrating anything so it's only fitting I celebrate all the wonderful grandparents. My kids have the best grandparents in the world. Hunter always says he has tons of grandma's and grandpa's that love him and its true! Thank you for spending so much time with them, supporting all their many events, and teaching them so many different lessons. Thanks Grandma and Papa Wach for driving 5 hours after a long day at work to come down and visit us over the weekends, we appreciate and cherish the fun times we have. The kids enjoy their sleepovers and donuts and chocolate milk at Harmon's in the mornings. Like you always say you can tell what people value by what they spend their time on and well, it's obvious you adore your grandkids and they adore you!! And thanks to Grandma and Grandpa Bentley. we are so lucky to have you live just a few miles away from us. We appreciate the yummy Sunday dinner's and thank you for always coming to all the kid's events whether its a school program, soccer game, and one of our many parties, thanks for always supporting our adventures! Thanks to Gramma Dawn who always remembers birthdays and holidays and sends special treats! Thanks to Great Grandma and Grandpa Cannon for all your love and support, we love all your delicious dinners and visits. And even though we lost our sweet Great Grandma Bentley this year and miss her so very much whenever we go see Grandpa we can't help but the feel her with us too. Thank you for watching over us and taking care of all of us. And Grandpa thank your for always telling us how much we mean to you and continue to come to all our events. And to my sassy fun Granny, we love you so much and hope you get better. We wish we lived closer so we could be there with you more but know that you are in our hearts, thank you for showing us no matter what your age you can always have a good time!!!













7 comments:
Thats so sweet, and why are you up so late crazy!!!
You need some sleep, I will wait to call til later I am sure you are sleeping. haha. Love grandparents day if I would have known I would have wished my Gram one before she left this afternoon, you are so great to remember.
Seriously what a cute post..I love your blog. You write the cutest things, thanks for always giving me something fun to look at.
You have such a cute family. I totally forgot Grandparents day. I feel so bad. Thanks for reminding me.
Yes, you should totally get a bike and trailer. I am such a nerd but I love riding bikes. It makes me feel like a kid again!
Your family is so cute. And GO UTES GO!!! So glad to find someone who is not cheering for BYU =)
You have a lot of way cute picts.. of the wonderful grandparents.. and we were just talkin bout you the other day on sunday how you are so thoughtful and do so many fun things for all the holidays.. we all hope to be half the woman you are:) thanks for all you do you make things so much more fun.. love ya..
Awww....it reminds me of that time Dad watched Hunter alone (without the help of mom).... "single grandparents..." :) I don't know if you will remember that joke.....
Post a Comment