Monday, May 7, 2012

Mother's Day Tea Party

Oh man I love this tradition at Barefoot, us Moms get treated like queens at the Mothers Day Tea Party! Pictures were taken, sweet songs, and a story from all the little munchkins. Then they came and sat down and we all sang 'I love you and hope that you love me too'
Sophie served us some yummy snacks and poured the water ever so carefully
... I taped us singing and it's hilarious, Sophie and I had a blast, love that little ball of energy :)
Gifts from the heart that made me laugh my head off, all of us Momma's were sharing and man these kids pay attention to details. Except I have never bought bugles maybe she meant bagels? But I don't like them they are for TJ and Brielle lol
Nothing better than spending time with my sweet Sophie B :) I love you so very much my lil sweet n sour Sophie, thanks for the best morning!

No comments: