Man, I promise I have 3 other kids and no, I do not have favorites lol. Ok maybe I do get along with some of my children better but I love them all the same and I love each one for different reasons :)
Hunter had a busy day, he had art class after school and then headed to his Baseball game.
Then we hurried over to his Piano Recital, when we got there and he had 2 kids ahead of him, I asked if he was nervous since he didn't get a chance to practice at all that day and he said "Nope, I got this!" and he was right he nailed it, so proud :) And I must say he cleans up well lol
2 comments:
Hunter you are an amazing boy! You fajmymi people who give strength to others who are watching you. Beautiful thank you for it. Come and visit us.
Finally....I can comment. For some reason your blog the past couple of posts wouldn't let me click on comment. Weirdest thing. Just wanted to tell you what an amazing kid that Hunter sounds like. Well all of your kids. I know I have said it before but I really admire you guys parenting. It is no wonder your kids are so awesome, look at their parents.
Post a Comment