Thursday, May 31, 2012

30 Years

My Dad is officially retired!!! 30 Years of teaching, it's crazy to me my whole life he has been a teacher!

My Dad went through so many tough experiences throughout his career, you would think being a teacher all you would have to deal with is kids but there was so much more to it, but he didn't give up, he stuck with it and in the process gave me the lesson to work hard even though it's rough and eventually your hard work will pay off.

I am so proud of him and thankful for all his knowledge, he is one of the smartest people I know. He isn't perfect, and I think I have many of his stubborn qualities but one thing I know with all my heart is he loves me, my Sister, and my Momma more than anything in this world and never thinks of himself.

I am going to miss hearing about his school adventures and will always have memories of going to his classrooms.

Thank you Daddy for working so hard these last 30 years, but your teaching days are not over yet, you still have me and my family that have lots to learn from you :)


When I was little we only had 1 car so we would drop and pick up my Dad at Central Davis Jr High, so many memories of the chalkboards, projector carts, and his students .

No comments: