I cannot believe I will have a 4th, 2nd, preschooler, and 2 year old next year!!!! Where does the time go!! I swear at the moment you are so stressed and chaotic you don't realize how fast life passes by.
I had a cute banner out front but the wind blew it away by the time we got home :( Oh well! I got a bunch of fun things for us to do during the summer and my love Target, had tons of crafty things for like $2, love it!!!
So proud of my lil ones, they both got straight As and learned so much. I though Hunter would struggle a little since it was his first year but he made tons of friends quickly and studied hard to catch up. Brielle is a little smarty pants and really grew up a lot this year, her class made sashes and titles for everyone and she got "wisest" fitting for her :).
This school is hard and time consuming, it's not for everyone but I know this is where our family is meant to be, and I love it! I was nominated to be PTO Secretary next year, crap!!! Whoever nominated me is in trouble lol. Oh well, add to the craziness, I love serving my community and being at the school.
It's Summa time!!!!Here is to a little break from 2 hours of homework a night lol

No comments:
Post a Comment