Saturday, May 12, 2012
GNO, Date Night, Hershey's District Track Meet, and Mother's Day lunch!
Ashlee was in town for business again so we took advantage and had 2 nights of fun. The first night we went to Menchies and talked all night long and then the next night we went and got Pedi's, ate at Red Robin, and then watch Vampire Diaries at Heather's!! We had such a great time and I love how we always seem to pick up were we left off, I am so lucky to have these 2 ladies in my life, I truly love them soo soo much!
Friday night TJ and I went with his cousin Alissa and her hubby Ben to Olive Garden and then saw The 5 year engagement. We had a blast and loved the movie it was hilarious!! I have never met Ben and would tease Alissa all the time that he was her pretend boyfriend, then fiancé, and then husband and I finally met him :) Funny moment While I was getting ready all the kids were helping me pick out shoes and earrings and Hunter said "Mom, you don't look cute..... You look gorgeous!" While we were waiting to go I was in the living room with the kids and a bird flew in our house!!! I freaked running around screaming and the kids were laughing hysterically at me, luckily the bird flew back out the back door.
Saturday Morning Hunter had his Hershey's District track Meet for the Softball throw, there were 47 9-10 yr old boys and he place 5th, we are so proud of him
Then our annual Mother's Day lunch at Golden Corral with TJs side of the family, love all these ladies :) Thanks Mom for lunch as always its so much fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment