Thursday, May 17, 2012

Dance Pictures

I died laughing when I saw these pictures

I love OnStage but the lady who runs it runs one in Cedar too and she isn't very organized. I got an email in the morning that pictures were that day at 4pm, I stressed out because we had a jam packed day and now I had 30 minutes to get the girls ready and across town. Sophie fell asleep on the way and it went downhill from there. When her team was up to take pictures she didn't want anything to do with it! I bribed her with everything and anything but my stubborn Sophie didn't care. I took her to the car and then told her she didn't have a choice she was going to do it even if she was crying in them, the photographer photoshopped her in the group photo luckily lol. Oh my Sophie you always have to test my patience and sadly I don't have very much lol

When I showed the girls their pictures Sophie said "Why is Sophie not smiling? She is not happy!" Ya think? Ohhhhhh geez :P


Now Brielle, she loves getting dolled up and taking pictures :)

2 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

Oh Jess this totally makes me laugh! I love your girls they are so fun always making me smile. Poor Sophie she does look like a not so happy camper and Brielle's smug little smile is so perfect. What cuties sorry it was a little traumatic for you as the mommy but sure does make me laugh!

Thiago & Teri said...

haha...makes me smile!!!