Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Sick of Dr's!

I swear this is the summer of Dr's visits! Hunter was playing at a friends house and stuck his hand in a stationary bike wheel while his friend was peddling. It looked pretty bad so I took him to instacare and luckily it wasn't broken but he did get 4 stitches! It was awful, I had to hold him down and he looked at me while they were giving him the numbing shots, it broke my heart to have him in pain but hopefully he learned his lesson. So no swimming for 2 weeks and he has a nice splint so the stitches won't open, lovely!


3 comments:

Thiago & Teri said...

Poor Hunter...and no swimming, that is so sad. Especially since he just had the surgery and all. I feel like we have had our fair share of doctor visits too..just one weird thing after another. I swear if I have to pay one more co-pay.....ahhhh!!!

curtandheather said...

OMG! Hunter :) Stationary bike?! It is the summer for doctors for you guys!

Ashley and Ryan said...

Someone has to pay for those Dr's kids college, haha!! :)