Sunday, July 25, 2010
24th of July
Our 24th was pretty laid back, Washington County usually has the best fireworks but this year didn't have them, I was so sad I loved going to them. Since nothing else was really going on and TJ had to work most the day I decided to take the kids to the parade. I am not really a parade person and HATE getting up early. The parade was in Hunter's words, interesting. It was basically a few Wards that dressed up and some had themes walking down the street, the mayor, firetrucks, police cars, and a few people throwing candy. 30 minutes later it was over, the kids got like 15 pieces of candy which Sophie sneaked most of it. We won't be getting up to do that again lol. The rest of the day we played and then had a movie night.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yeah, parades are a little overrated...however Carson LOVES them. So I figure at least one a year, such fun.
How exciting your only a few days away! Your kiddos look so cute in their jeans and white tshirts. Good luck!
Post a Comment