Our annual Bentley firework show was great fun, the kids get so excited and TJ is included in that group! It was nice to eat yummy rootbeer floats with our friends and family and watch TJs perfectly planned show.
That was so much fun. I am sorry about my bitchyness at dinner. I must say that wasn't a good episode of me :( Love you guys and I had the best time. Those fireworks were awesome and it was great to hang out with everybody. Love you Jessica and TJ.
3 comments:
That was so much fun. I am sorry about my bitchyness at dinner. I must say that wasn't a good episode of me :( Love you guys and I had the best time. Those fireworks were awesome and it was great to hang out with everybody. Love you Jessica and TJ.
Don't you just love the fourth of July...it is my favorite next to Christmas. I love all of your little festivites..so much fun.
Sounds like you guys had a blast (punn intended lol)! Also, I wanted to know that I sent you an e-mail (the aol account).
Post a Comment