I think we are ready for this little peanut to make it's debut! The closer it gets the more I realize am I really ready? :) Sunday cannot come fast enough! I have finished sewing the carseat covers and some blankets, and will finish the room after we know what it is :) Thank you to all my friends that have given me things and helped me out, I am so grateful! I will finish cleaning up tomorrow and then it's off to find out if we will be bringing home a Callaway or Kambri!
Ahhh!! I'm so excited for you! I've been getting baby hungry so I can't wait to see all the pics! And I love what you did to the carseat! It looks brand new! Soooo Cute! Good luck! Can't wait to see what it is :)
i can't wait.... either way i'm gonna snuggle a sweet little baby forever.... and ever......uh can i haha.. I need a baby fix fast... ha..i'm so excited...
Ohhhh, I can't stand it I am so excited for you. Can't wait to see your post announcing the arrival. Be quick about it...just kidding. Seriously though, I am a tiny bit jealous...there is nothing like that anticipation you feel right before you are about to have a baby. By far the greatest experience in this life. GOOD LUCK...thinking of you!!!
3 comments:
Ahhh!! I'm so excited for you! I've been getting baby hungry so I can't wait to see all the pics! And I love what you did to the carseat! It looks brand new! Soooo Cute! Good luck! Can't wait to see what it is :)
i can't wait.... either way i'm gonna snuggle a sweet little baby forever.... and ever......uh can i haha.. I need a baby fix fast... ha..i'm so excited...
Ohhhh, I can't stand it I am so excited for you. Can't wait to see your post announcing the arrival. Be quick about it...just kidding. Seriously though, I am a tiny bit jealous...there is nothing like that anticipation you feel right before you are about to have a baby. By far the greatest experience in this life. GOOD LUCK...thinking of you!!!
Post a Comment