Wednesday, July 7, 2010

36 weeks 3days

Weekly Dr. Appointments now, getting closer!! I have a scheduled induction for August 1st and hopefully it doesn't come before then because my Dr. comes back from vacation July 31st!!! I never have gone on my own and have always been induced a week early but I have a feeling since everything is a surprise with this baby it will come when my Dr. is gone just because! We will see, 3 more weeks, CRAZY!!!

5 comments:

The Martin's said...

I hope he makes it back for your sake!! But Jake's birthday is July 31st so that's a good day too :) I saw your mom and dad at Heidi's annual bash! They look as young as they did 10 years ago!! It was so good to see them!

Melanie Bingham said...

Cute picture! Are we taking bets if its a boy or a girl? Are there prizes?

Eric and Jenny said...

I love this picture! You look so so so beautiful.

I am so excited for you, I love the anticipation of those last few weeks, can't wait to see this little one.

hoLLY said...

how exciting! I was induced a week early and I loved it! you look great! im excited to see what it is! you and your mom are so cute!

Tiff and Chris said...

How exciting! You look fabulous a always. Hopefully August 1 is the day and not a minute sooner.