Friday, November 27, 2009
Thanksgiving
Every year the boys get up early and go hunting. This year Hunter got to go too, he was the look out and loved every minute of hanging out with the boys. As they were walking out the door Brielle asked TJ where they were going and he said "No, where." she looked at him and said "Dad, I am not stupid, where are you going!" He told her and she said "That's not fair!" And pouted away. The boys were late for Grandma Cannon's Thanksgiving lunch because they got a flat tire. We stuffed ourselves silly it was so yummy, thank you so much for all your hard work. Hunter ate half a pumpkin pie himself and was so excited when Grandma gave him one to take home. We love you!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Look at those tough boys...... too bad Brielle couldn't go, I could see her doing stuff like that. :)
I LOVE your picture at the top... Oh my heavens adorable!! Do you like hunting? Oh man i went once and will never go again!!
Post a Comment