Saturday, November 14, 2009

Date night!

Tj won tickets to Tuacahn to see Peter Brienholt and Ryan Shupe and the Rubberbands! We got there and smelled the yummy cinnamon sugar nuts and just had to get some. I ordered a cashew and pecan to share, but as I was coming out with our order I look around for TJ and see him with the nuts too! We got 4 for the price of 2, whoo-hoo! It was a great night and we had a ton of fun, snuggling and listening to some great live music. I'm not a huge fan of Peter Brienholt but he is a great musican. Ryan Shupe and the Rubberbands however are great! On our way home from picking up the kids Hunter asked how are date went and we said it was fun and he asked if Dad opened my door and bought me a drink. I laughed, I guess that's what a date is huh?



2 comments:

Nick and Stacey said...

How fun is that! Sounds like a great night! I agree with you about Peter Breinholt, not my favorite! Anyways how cute is that open the door, buy you a drink! You better watch out when that boy gets older, he has it all figured out!

hoLLY said...

how fun !!! i need a date night!