Sunday, November 29, 2009

Go Utes!!!

This year even though we lost was great fun! It doesn't matter who wins or loses we always have a blast! Since Hunter played football he understood the game a little better, he would notice if they were in the no run zone and I had to explain it wasn't flag football they could run the ball. He really got into the game and loved yelling "lets go UTAH!" and also loved being able to say BYU sucks lol! Thanks to my in-laws for letting us ride up with you, we are glad your team won and you had fun! Thanks Mom, Dad, Uncle Lee and Doug, we had a blast! I love this tradition! I also loved being with Hunter, I don't really ever get the chance to be alone with him and it was great! I love you Hunter, you will always be my lil buddy! :)








4 comments:

Aleese and Scott said...

I am so jealous you went to the game! There is nothing better then getting together with family and enjoying a good football game!! Too bad it ended the way it did but I agree it was still so fun!

Thiago & Teri said...

Too bad they didn't win...Thiago was making me nuts with that game. We were supposed to be shopping, but he kept stopping every two seconds to check the score.

Love all your pictures, fun little outing for you and your little guy.

hoLLY said...

serioulsy love your photo at the top of your blog!!! so cute!

Melanie Bingham said...

So happy to see all that RED at the game! Go UTES!