Cecilie did it again.... she is amazing check out her blog/website! Cec, THANK YOU for these stunning pictures that we will treasure forever, you are not only one of my best friends but dang you are great at Photoshop! :) I love you! Now to pick one to frame?
Love them, particuarly that last one. Probably not the one I would frame just cause you can't see your cute faces but you have to do something with that, what a beautiful picture. You have a very good looking family.
I found your blog through Teri's and have been blog stalking you because I worked with your dad and because your kids are SO dang cute! I saw you added me to your blog list, which is good because then I don't feel bad about always checking your blog! Your family is adorable!
Your oldest little girl looks JUST like you, she is such a DOLL!!! How bout that gorgeous picture of you huh? Model?! Great family picts, I really like them :0)
5 comments:
Oh my heck, those are perfect. Could you guys be any more gorgeous. Little Brielle is quite the poser isn't she, so cute.
Love that last one, how are you going to pick...
Love them, particuarly that last one. Probably not the one I would frame just cause you can't see your cute faces but you have to do something with that, what a beautiful picture. You have a very good looking family.
I found your blog through Teri's and have been blog stalking you because I worked with your dad and because your kids are SO dang cute! I saw you added me to your blog list, which is good because then I don't feel bad about always checking your blog! Your family is adorable!
such cute pictures!
Your oldest little girl looks JUST like you, she is such a DOLL!!! How bout that gorgeous picture of you huh? Model?! Great family picts, I really like them :0)
Post a Comment