Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Storytime
When I was pregnant with Brielle I read somewhere that children that have not only Mom's but their Dad's read to them do better in school. If you think about it most the times its us Moms that work on homework and read to our children. We read a lot in our family and I always make it a point to read books in front of my kids. I casually mentioned my statistics to TJ and from then on he always reads each kid a book the nights he is home. I never asked him to do it he just does, he is even better at it then me. He really gets into it with the voices and and actions. Tonight I came home a dinner party and he was reading to the girls. It made me smile. I am so thankful for my cute little family

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How cute! And he even reads to them with his shirt off as usual!!! hahaha!!! :)
Oh that really is sweet, I love seeing dads with daughters there is something so special about it. What a great moment to capture.
Post a Comment