Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Busy Veterans Day

First off THANK YOU to all the Men and Women who keep us safe! Happy Veterans Day.
What a day for our family. I woke up at 5am and got ready for my long trek up north for my Granny's funeral and then turned around and drove right back home. It was a great service though and I am really glad I was able to make it, I learned even more amazing things about my great great Grandma. She truly was an amazing women and I am going to miss her so much. I am thankful for all the life lessons I will carry on from her and all our fun memories. Thank you Uncle Lee and Uncle Doug, there are no words to express how much gratitude I have, love you guys so much, see you on game day! I didn't take any pictures with my camera until right before heading home so I look like death from being up so early and crying all day but these will have to do until I get ahold of my Dads pictures!




Hunter had his last football game and didn't want to miss it so TJ being the great Dad he is and his Mom being the great Grandma she is took over while I was up north. Hunter had a great game and made 2 touchdowns by running the whole length of the field both times, and as usual was awesome on defense and grabbin those flags! He is so fast and it was so much fun watching him play this season. I loved every minute of it!





It was also our niece Halle's 2nd birthday! I wish I could have been there but the rest of our clan had a blast! Happy Birthday Halle, we sure love you lots! And wow my kids looked like orphans, totally not my fault! :)




2 comments:

Ashley and Ryan said...

You guys look so nice! Moustache Dad is back!! :)

Eric and Jenny said...

Look like death, I think not!

You look great, I love your dress. Sorry about your Grandma I hope you and your family are all doing okay...