Hunter had his first T-ball game today and he LOVED it! He plays on the Colts team and is really good!! He played first and third base and said he liked first base the best! He is also a really good hitter, he can knock em out of the park!! We are so excited watching him try new things and having fun! Tonight when he was getting ready for bed and didn't want to take off his uniform he doesn't want to take it off EVER
!


5 comments:
What? Why wasn't I notified.....i want to come to the games and I am sure curt would love it too. What a cute kid.
Hey thanks for leaving me a comment. I wasn't sure who you were at first, but i tracked you down through Brea's blog. I assume it was you that left a nice comment. Either way your family is so cute! Congrats on the new little one. and happy birthday to your husband.
That is so cute! I can't wait till our little guy can play sports!
I remember the T-Ball days, I loved it! How cute that he likes it so much he didn't want to take off his uniform. Oh, to be little again.
Wants to sleep in his uniform.... How adorable! Go Colts Go!!! (The cheerleading thing is contageous. Thanks for routing me on!)
Post a Comment