Wednesday, May 21, 2008

COOK ROCKS!!

We had our family and some neighbors over for a potluck dinner to watch the big event and had a blast! It's so much more fun watching with a group of different opinions! We had such a great time and I think it was my homemade shirts that were the final ticket! We thought they both were really good but Cook is more our style! We thought he was going to lose but nope, GO COOK!!!
Photobucket

6 comments:

Brea Marie said...

Such cute shirts! I really didn't care who won between the two of them because I have been rootin for both of them since almost the beginning. I was a little surprised after Simon's comments last night, but even still they are both great singers. Congrats to both David's!!! They both have great futures ahead.

Aleese and Scott said...

I am with you! Scotty and I thought Cook would lose but sure enough we were wrong. I was pretty excited. I love the shirts!

utahmama2 said...

I agree I really thought Cook wouldn't win but I wanted him too and either way I thought we would hear him more then the other david no matter who wins, but he did and I am glad, I really love his voice, I would buy his cd!

Eric and Jenny said...

I know I was shocked when David Cook won. I am kind of wondering if Simon knew before hand, it was a little weird how he changed his mind all of a sudden. I really liked both David's, so I was happy with either. Though I do think David Cook will go farther than Archuletta. It was fun to watch, anyways. Oh and I love your shirts!

Catmull's said...

He he, the shirts made me laugh. if I would have known you were so into it I would have come over to your house to watch it. I'm glad he won.

Nathan, Karen, Anna, and Austin said...

Love the shirts, and Love Cook! I'm glad he won and I think he'll do great!