object width="425" height="350">
Friday, May 23, 2008
David Cooks new back up dancer and Binks!
So I came across this picture tonight, this is Brielle and "Binks" my old robe. It all started I think when she was born. I wore this in the hospital and when she was almost a year old she found the sash and about six months later found the robe hanging in my closet and was in heaven. It's a bright red velvet robe that she treats like a blanket. She couldn't say blanket it came out binks and the name stuck! She has to have it and her two middle fingers when she sleeps. Then this is some footage I took at our American Idol party and I just had to post it, it's hilarious! She was our commercial entertainment! She is definitely is not shy there had to be 12 or so people watching and she loved every minute of it! So if David Cook needs a back up dancer Im sure she's available!
object width="425" height="350">
object width="425" height="350">
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I LOVE IT! That is the cutest thing ever! When I taught dance the little ones were my favorite just for that reason. They love to shake there little bums and there is nothing cuter. I also love the picture with your robe isn't funny the things little kids love.
She is so cute. You better watch her, she looks like trouble. :) Your family is so cute. thanks for leaving me a comment, It was good to hear from you, now I can keep up with your cute little family.
Look at her go, how cute is that!! Such cute shirts, I didn't really get into American Idol, but if I had to pick I would have gone for Cook over Archuleta too!!
I totally LOVE the butt shake! I have a video of Brooke doing the butt shake too. I bet they would really get along. (As long as Brooke isn't being shy - which actually is pretty ofetn.) If they got to know each other well, who knows the trouble they could cause!
haha... that makes me laugh so hard just watchin her.. she was so cute dancin that night... and every other day! :) I'm glad you guys had fun without us over memorial weekend..looks like we missed out... and by the way tj needs to use nates name and win us somethin,,, hah we never win anything..!have a good day love ya
Oh, I couldn't help but laugh at that! She is so cute shaking her little toosh! And the two fingers are adorable too!
Post a Comment