It all starts with TJ always winning things on the radio, when he does prep work in mornings he always calls in, he has won so many things including previews to quite a few movies. Well one day on our way to school Hunter heard a commercial for Indiana Jones and said dad was taking him to that movie. I called TJ and asked if he had won the tickets and he said no they haven't started giving them away yet. Well the very next morning he calls Hunter and tells him he won tickets and they were going on Thursday! Hunter got off the phone and said "I told you Mom!" I just had to laugh! So we rushed over to the theater after Baseball and when I dropped him off TJ said Hunter's pass won $20 to fiesta fun and TJ won a $25 visa card! They really liked the movie and there were only a few close Hunter's eyes parts!

3 comments:
Hunter must have psychic abilities! What a smartie! I can't wait to be able to see the movie. That is really cool that TJ wins a lot! I'm a little jealous.
that is so fun!!! I want to see that movie too!
That's no fair! I used to call in all the time to try to win stuff... never even got close. I would be happy if they even answered the phone! Way to go TJ!
Post a Comment