Saturday was TJ's 29th birthday!!! We made him breakfast and then Hunter took him to see Ironman while me and the girls got ready for the BBQ! We had so much fun with all our family! We are so lucky to have everyone live so close! Thanks to everyone that came we hope you had fun and we appreciate all you do for us! I think TJ had a good birthday and I want him to know I love him so very much! He is my best friend and works so hard to provide for our growing family! We have such a great time, he is such an amazing person and I am so grateful I have him and our kids!

6 comments:
Sorry we missed it. We weren't doing anything exciting I just TOTALLY forgot. Hope he had a great one. love ya
The cake looks so yummy! You are so lucky to have family close. Sounds like y'all had fun.
Ah cute I like the part that Hunter took him to Iron Man! My husband turned 29 in Nov last year, before you know it they will be 30.. shh don't tell them I said that jk. you should be getting something for sophie in the mail, sorry took me so long!!
Happy Birthday to TJ!!! It sounds like you got a good one (and so did he)! You guys look so cute together.
Side note, your house looks amazing! Are you still in Utah or did you move?
Yeah we are still in Utah we live in st. george
Post a Comment