I cannot believe my little Sophie is already a month old! Time really does go by way to fast (well, not at 2am) We love her so much and cannot image life without her now! She is such a good baby and is already sleeping in four hour increments!! YEAH a little more sleep for me!!! She hardly ever cries and is perfectly content being snuggled!


4 comments:
I love all of the pictures of Sophie she is so beautiful! Time does go by way too fast! Sleeping four hours is pretty good I bet you are loving it. Also Hunter looks so cute in his gymnastics. I used to teach tumbling and the boy classes were my favorite! Boys are just too fun!
Cutie little girl! I love the little headband flowers. How neat for your son to be involved in a couple different sports (he'll be so well rounded, good job!). And I really like your blog decor :)
She is SO CUTE! I love her little cheeks! Cute new template!
I just want to come kiss those little cheeks of hers~! What a doll, seeing her gets me excited!
Post a Comment