Friday, February 3, 2012

Sysco Food show

Every year Sysco has a food show in Vegas, TJ goes every year but this is the first year I have been able to go.

I sadly forgot my camera!! I was so worried about getting all the kids stuff together I spaced putting it in my bag :( Oh well thank heavens for camera phones!

We went to the food show where TJ ordered 8 weeks worth of food for PF, such an eye opener on the cost and how many different types of food and brands there are! I followed him and ate my weight in food and stocked up on free samples. I may or may not have gone back to the Cheesecake factory samples a few times :) Nothing better than being with my love and free food :)



Our room was at the Golden Nugget, I really like this hotel, we have stayed there a few times, its cheap but really nice. Sysco paid for it so it made it even better lol.
We took a nap and then dressed up to hit the town!


Our first stop was half off tickets, we got a smokin deal to KA' at MGM and dinner tickets at La Salsa Canitina, they had the best margaritas and salsa, Mmmmmm



KA' was AMAZING!! Loved the way the stage moved in every direction possible and the acrobatics were seriously the best!


On =our way home we stopped at The Pawn Stars shop, TJ loves this show lol Sadly it had just barely closed and every time we drove by during the day it had a line a mile long!



We slept in the next day and went to Blueberry Hill for breakfast and then headed home to pick up the kids from school, it was a great little get away :)

Thanks Grandma Kathy for watching the monsters they had fun and we really appreciated it :)

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I LOVE Pawn Stars Too!! That's too bad you guys couldn't get in!