Thursday, February 9, 2012

Carpe a couple of Kairoses a day.

This is a blog post I have saved to my favorites for many reasons, check it out if you haven't already

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/glennon-melton/dont-carpe-diem_b_1206346.html

I am lucky I get to stay home and soak in every single second with my babies, but it isn't always fun, it isn't always rainbows and butterflies. My house is always a mess and I feel like I am always picking up or yelling for people to pick up. We are always on the go, from one practice, game, event to the next. I feel guilty most the time about the dumbest things I know but I just can't help it. I am stressed and frazzled and I know I am not my best self but I don't have time for myself and if I did I would probably sleep lol.

I have to remind and pray that my kids remember the Kairos times instead of the Choas times

Here are a few things to remember lately :)

Sophie

We were in her room cleaning off her coloring on the wall, I was explaining that we don't color on anything but paper and she said,
"Why, this is bootiful!"
Beauty really is in the eye of the beholder

"Feeling so fly like a cheesestick!" Singing Like a G6

"Santa made my feelings hurt" "He only comes one day"

Brielle

Called 911 on Superbowl Sunday, I was pissed, she is old enough to know better, she said she was pretending, uggg that girl drives me nuts

Sophie said a bad word and was getting in trouble and BB said "I think we need to go to church." bwahahahahah yea because that will make us good right? Wonder who has been getting in her head?

No comments: