I remember when I moved here for college everyone would say "Once the red dirt gets in your toes... you will never leave." Its true, this place is paradise, sure, nowhere is perfect and who knows what the future holds but I do love this place, good ole Sunny ST George.
The Kids and I hike quite a bit, in the winter about every other week, and mostly its just us because TJ is always at work. Lucky for me there are tons of places that are easy for the kids to manage by themselves.
Presidents weekend is a busy weekend at PF I always feel bad we can't go anywhere on holidays because of his schedule but so I try to keep the kids busy and having fun.
TJ managed to have time to have a picnic with us, we decided to meet up at the Dixie Rock. Lucky for us he brought the food :)
I love love love Pasta Factorys Chicken Noodle soup (its on Mondays) :) the kids never tire of pizza and breadtwists, which is good since they have it at least once a week lol
We explored all afternoon.
Callaway is obsessed with balls, he knows how to throw or kick each different kind and can say the names too. H e would brush off little rocks from big rocks and then found that you can throw them like balls! He kept saying "bawl" and would chuck it and laugh hystarically :)
No comments:
Post a Comment