6 months ago a friend told me about a photography job for a new company launching in January. When I met with the owners, showing them some work I have done and carefully explained I am in no means a "photographer" I think I have an eye and I love taking pictures, but I have a lot to learn and I wish I had time too! I was hired at an hourly rate on the spot and took home my first batch of quilts and sewing products.
I would take their products home and work on them on my own time, it was great, I loved coming up with different ideas and seeing the amazing work they did. Sometimes I wish I would have had more say, like when I thought a pictures was awful, or when the lighting was horrible, but they were pressed on time and after all it was their company lol
We did a few shoots at the store Lazy Daisy Cottage and it was so fun, the ladies are hilarious and its a family business so there are always grandkids, nieces, nephews, the whole family around working.
Here is the site and if you sew... this is a GREAT business opportunity!!
Check out the catalogue, Im proud of myself, I think it looks pretty good seeing as it was my first time doing anything like this lol
http://mylazydaisy.com/
4 comments:
Fun blog!! I have enjoyed going to the places you went to...my family used to live in Oceanside and my in-laws in LV.
Please visit me on my blog..
Take care,
Jenny
sounds amazing... i love your photography post=)
The Catalog is Beautiful! GREAT Job!
Looks great! :)
Post a Comment