Thursday, February 9, 2012

Sophie's Valentine Party

Sophie was so exited writing her name on all 37 valentines, they combine all the classes for parties. I am surprised she did them all at once but it was nice getting it done with fast.

She loved handing them out and saying "You're welcome!" and then saying "oohhhh Thank you!" when she received one in return, it was hilarious.

"Mom, I got lots of Balentines, I sooo special!"

Yes Sophie, you sure are :)




4 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

37 Valentines, that's a lot of kids in her class! Love her cute smile and her cute shirt she looks darling!

Did you do anything crafty for your kids valentines I remember last year I loved their sucker valentines, so cute!

Ashley and Ryan said...

so cute, I love her red tights!

Thiago & Teri said...

She sure is pretty Jess, both of your girls are. SUch pretty little faces.

Love that she says Balentines (so does Linc, ha)

The Martin's said...

She's so cute! Love it. And I still think we need to do a girls weekend! I'm counting on it.