They loved it, the girls are dare-devils and Hunter of course is too cautious to jump into the unknown, he did make sure they were safe :)
Callaway is a water baby for sure, we laughed at his "nature" play pen lol
Brielle found some mating frogs, it was funny explaining why they were stuck together lol
Hunter and Brielle took the lead and found some fun spots and wanted their pictures taken
Sophie did really well I carried her on my back going up some of the way and the last little bit on the way down she wanted to be held like Callaway lol.
The kids thought the fallen tree looked like an elephants head :)
We want to camp out there and try the Silver Reef hike next, we all haven't done that one yet, the kids are at a great age to do small hikes and they love it, I am glad since I love hiking!
1 comment:
how super fun!!!
one day when I live in SG you will have to show me all these hot spots!!
ps..totally jealous of your girls trip! it looked awesome and you looked beautiful!
Post a Comment