Thursday, June 16, 2011

Girly Cousin Sleepover

We had Halle over for a girly cousin sleepover, the girls had so much fun, I love that they are all close in age and love to spend time together.
We went to the waterpark while Hunter had baseball practice



After dinner they had a bubble bath


Painted our nails



Watched a movie and ate popcorn


Brielle read a story and then it was lights out! They stayed up so late that they all went right to bed :)


We woke up and headed to Harmons for some donuts and strawberry milk for breakfast!!


Thanks for coming over Halle, we sure had fun and love you lots!!!!

3 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

You are so cute, I bet you are everybodies favorite cool aunt. I know I would like to be "adopted" into your family!

Thiago & Teri said...

Love those cute little heads poking out of their bubble bath...so much fun. Oh, to be a kid again.

hoLLY said...

so fun!!