Thursday, June 23, 2011

Father's Day

Father's Day was very low key but I think TJ loved it!

We are so lucky to be surround by great Dads, they are such great examples in what a Father should be. A friend of mine had an article on her FB page and it was saying how just because Dads work long hours doesn't mean they can slack off on parenting. I totally agree and I am so thankful that TJ feels the same way, like he has a choice, hee hee. No, really he gives everything he has to our family and loves doing it. He works so hard and we are so thankful that he takes such good care of all of us. He is the best Dad and is always involved in all the kids activities, he hates when he has to miss out on things.

This time in our lives won't last long, pretty soon all our babies will be gone and we can relax then, right? It's our job to try and raise them to leave and be successful and only come back home to visit with our grandkids lol :)
I know my Dad spent much more time with my family than other Dads did. He went without and never made it seem like he minded or it wasn't suppose to be that way. I love you Dad, thanks for always being around :)

No comments: