Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Callaway 10 months

Oh my, this baby is becoming a little boy, and he knows he is so big :)


He has such a fun personality and loves playing with his siblings, his favorite is playing catch.




Always clapping,its the cutest thing! I think he is just use to cheering for his family on at the ball field!


Pulls himself up to stand and does it on anything and everything, he is so strong! I have a feeling when he grows up he is going to need constant cheering for everything he does, the kids cheer and clap every time he masters a new skill like its the coolest thing they have ever seen :)


We start them early around here, he helps with the chores too :)


Love loves LOVES the water, he hears the shower and has to get in clothes and all! He can't get enough of it at the waterpark, good thing since it is HOT!






He has the flatest feet ever :) thanks for that trait Grandpa's on both sides :p

3 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

Gosh that boy has some great hair!

He is a doll, I love how happy he always seems, does the fourth child just have to be?

Ashley and Devan said...

He is growing up! He is such a handsome little guy, and oh my his hair is amazing!

Thiago & Teri said...

Oh he is just too cute...I want to just kiss those sweet cheeks. He seems like such a happy lil guy too!!!