We went to a party the local radio station was throwing and at the end they drew a ticket package for 5 to the Monster trucks. Guess who's name they called.... YEP!!!! Hunter Bentley
This kid has the Bentley luck, so we will go camping next week

We had a great time, the kids wanted their pictures by all the trucks
Nothing better than family time taking pictures and People watching before the show :)
The kids loved the big jumps over the cars
This little guy had a great time, he would kick his feet against the bar when the trucks would jump and rev their engines.
our favorite was the Raging inferno fire truck, the flame shoots over 35 feet!
3 comments:
You guys have got to be one of the luckiest families I know. I seriously don't get how you always win stuff, it's so amazing!
Fun night!
Wow! I never win anything. Seriously. I enter all sorts of things and never win. I'm glad you guys got to go, especially since Hunter wanted to go so badly. What a great deal that you saved $70 AND there were enough tickets for all of you! Great pictures!
That looks like lots of fun. I wish I could win one thing from something once...lol! Glad you guys got to go.
Post a Comment