I was helping Brielle with her homework, she missed a week of school because of the flu, at her school they move so fast if you miss a week, you end up with 20 pages of homework. We were working away when Sophie comes up and sits by us and I see hair falling onto the table I look up and she had given herself a hack job. I was so upset, I called my neighbor/friend who does my hair and asked if she could come over and fix it. Looking at her now it could have been much worse, once again she looks like a hillbilly.
4 comments:
Oh my goodness...that would be very upsetting. Seems like all kids do that at some point, would be extra sad if it is a little girl though. Boys you can kinda hide it. She still looks as cute as ever though, hopefully it grows back quick for ya!
Oh dear I am so sorry, I can't imagine.....I am sure one day little Katelynn will attempt that and I may just have more than a mommy meltdown. My temper tantrum can be worse than a 2 year olds. So sorry luckily she is so cute, it makes up for it!
oh no Jess That's every mother's worst nightmare! At least it'll grow back. She still looks adorable. I feel for you girl.
oh i could only imagine the meltdown! however her new do is adorable!
Post a Comment