I really don't care who reads my blog, I write this for my family and we all love looking back at all the little things you forget so quickly. I have found that a lot of people who look have private blogs or I have no clue who they are. I think it's only fair to say hello or let me look at your blog too! I would hate to go private because I hate that so just add me if you are private soccermomjb@hotmail.com or say hello so I don't think you are some pyscho totally obsessed with the coolest family in St. George lol :)
I know my Dad is obsessed with this lil guy, I mean who isn't? :) I am pretty sure he is singing 'My name in yan -yanson" or the "tweet tweet' song Sophie calls it.



And Brielle she is obsessed with lipstick she loves it and has a million and half of those end up in the wash :( well today she said "Mom, when you die can I have all your lipsticks?"
I better watch my back :)
4 comments:
Well I read your blog but you already know this. But definitely understand, you just want to know who is reading!
Smart girl already having your lipsticks called for, beauty is pain sometimes! Way to think ahead little Brielle!
I'm reading it... I hope you don't think I'm crazy! I like that you're adjusting to four kids just like me. I love seeing what old friends are up to.
Also... I love Brielle's comment about the lipstick.
Congratulations on your blog. Visit my blog. Check out my work. Access: http://ecologiaemeioambiente.blogspot.com/
I love reading your blog, I never went private intill I had a stalker, but that's a longggg story thanks to me and some stupid choices. I am private now but I think you are already on there!
Post a Comment