Friday, February 11, 2011

Silly Sophie

My house is a disaster, well it always is but since the sickness I really can't keep up. I carry around a can of Lysol everywhere I go, we have gone through one already this week lol. TJ is sweet enough to clean up the clutter, he knows I hate it and vacuumed the living room once since Miss Sophie had dumped a box of fruit loops and bag of chips all over and did I even care, nope! Some funny things she has done this week

I am collecting laundry and put Callaway on the floor in the living room with some toys, thank heavens he loves to play with toys! Sophie comes running into the room, of course she has taken off her 3rd outfit and its only 11am, she is in just her underwear.
"Mommy! Cowway lits my teets!"
I hear Callaway likes my teets, I tell her to go show me thinking this could be interesting. She lays next to him and smiles a big toothy grin and Callaway giggles uncontrollably.
"Seee Mooommy!! He lits my teets!"
Guess Callaway has a thing for TEETH!

Sophie loves to copy her sisters dance moves, she is always telling people "WATCH THIS!!" and spins around sometimes you will get an airabesque too. Her favorite thing to do with Brielle is dance while dressed up with make up on.


She loves to play on my Ipad, so I tell her she can only play it if she sits on the couch. She has learned so much with all the fun interactive games, our favorite apps are by duck duck Moose. They are so fun and she has learned so much, plus it keeps her entertain while at the Drs office too lol. She also steals Callaways binkie a millions times a day, no I am not exaggerating. She is houdini with making the binkie dissapear and placed in her mouth. She doesn't have naps anymore but she still has "quiet" time, she usually reads or plays on the ipad once in awhile she will fall asleep but then she doesn't go to bed easily.

Hunter has been obsessed with watching all 4 of the Jaws movies, who knew there were 4! Well now Sophie will say "Shhhh, SHARKS coming!" its so sweet, sometimes she will even sing duh duh, duh duh, duh duh DA! Its hilarious!
She does a mean fish face :)



We sure love lil Miss Sophie even if she draws on walls, cuts her hair, makes the biggest messes within seconds, she keeps us on our toes!

2 comments:

Thiago & Teri said...

So sorry you have all been sick...we are like that every winter. Pink eye is no fun, every time I got a cold it somehow turns into pink eye. I am totally stocked up on the drops at least. haha.

Jen said...

She sounds like my Andrew. It's a good thing we love them so much and they are so cute, or they'd be in a LOT of trouble!