Friday, February 11, 2011

sickness

We have NEVER been this sick for this long. Usually we get sick and it last a day or two about once a year, this year it has lasted all month long! Brielle got the flu and was out for a week, Sophie and Callaway have gotten a little bit of everything but thankfully haven't been too sick, TJ wierdly enough hasn't been sick and he is always sick! As for me and Hunter....



Adenovirus/pinkeye!!

I would rather have the flu!!! Adenovirus is like the flu but with awful pinkeye! Luckily Hunter didn't get it as bad and only in one eye. I wasn't as lucky, both eyes awful awful AwFuL!!! I am thankful for such good friends/neighbors who have brought my family dinner, dropped off treats, and called or wrote to say they were thinking of my contaminated house!! I am one lucky girl! Now hopefully it will go away!! My eyelids are not as swollen and its day #5 here is hoping of a quicker recovery.

1 comment:

Eric and Jenny said...

Oh dear, we have had the flu this week and I thought that was bad. You poor girl, that sounds awful. I do hope you are on the mend soon....