Sunday, February 13, 2011

Snow Canyon Picnic

It was such a nice day and TJ actually had a day off so we went to Snow Canyon. We go here quite a bit but I don't take my camera, since TJ was with me I decided to take some pictures!
Subway was our picnic choice

We did Jenny's trail since it is only 1/2 mile round trip. Our goal this year is to do all the trails and bring my camera lol.





Sophie, oh this girl.... she never stays on the trail, always has to be on the line. She finds all sorts of treasures, has to move rocks off the path even if they are bigger than her. She climbs, falls, and has no fear, I am sure if there was a cliff she would never think twice about just walking off it. She always slows down and takes in the view, the little things we miss she will find and for that I am thankful. The walking off the cliff and not thinking twice... gives me even more grey hairs while hiking :)





We have to go to the Sand Dunes everytime we visit Snow Canyon, I don't know why my kids love it so much since we have a huge sandbox at home.







No comments: