The kids had a blast and all the hard work and sleepless nights were worth it but my house had suffered so all day Saturday was named cleaning day, my poor house that always looks like a tornado went through it was also really filthy! We turned on our Christmas music and cleaned away! As I am on my hands and knees scrubbing the toilets, something hits my head, my first reaction is to yell "what the heck!" I look down and see this
My son is always so thoughtful at the times I need it most. Hunter, you will never know just how much I need you and your tender heart, I hope you never stop letting people know how much you love them and I pray you know I love you more than anything! Thank you for appreciating all I do and I hope you know I am so thankful that I get the chance to be at all your activities whether its making your "sick" gingerbread house, or reading the coolest book to your class (A pirates night before Christmas) because it said Poop deck :) I Love every single moment I get to spend with you.
I think everyone needs a hit in the head by a love note frisbee while cleaning toilets :)
1 comment:
That is so sweet....probably just melted your heart. What a cute boy.
Post a Comment