Haha...pretty dang good though. Especially Brielle, I laugh cause her and Carson are the same age yet his was really hard to read. Funny. Love your Christmas cards and the kids individuals...so cute!
Haha, love the "santa please" coming out of the boy's mouth! :)
I am finally back to blogging. I love how cute and creative you are with your kids. Thanks for sharing... It gave me a good laugh.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Haha...pretty dang good though. Especially Brielle, I laugh cause her and Carson are the same age yet his was really hard to read. Funny.
Love your Christmas cards and the kids individuals...so cute!
Haha, love the "santa please" coming out of the boy's mouth! :)
I am finally back to blogging. I love how cute and creative you are with your kids. Thanks for sharing... It gave me a good laugh.
Post a Comment