Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas part 5 HOME at last :)

We came home and cleaned up a bit before taking a quick nap before dinner. My Mom and Sister made a turkey dinner with all the fixins and brought it to our house so the kids could play with their toys. I didn't take any pictures :( but I think it's because I really needed more of this.......




and to all a GOODNIGHT! :)

3 comments:

hoLLY said...

aww... looks like you guys had a great christmas! your kids are too cute for words!
i need you to come to all of our get togethers to take pics! you have such great ones!

Thiago & Teri said...

Sounds like you guys had a busy but great Christmas. Just like us, we hope from one place to the next...but we love it that way. I am sure you do too!!

Thiago & Teri said...

i meant hop...whoops!