I told him it looked crooked but he said it wasn't and would be fine once he got it set up. We decided to grab a late lunch and then head home. The minute we put the tree up I started busting up laughing, the tree is so crooked and TJ was pissed (because I was right lol) He tried cutting it a few different ways but nothing made it stand straight he said he was going to get a new tree later, but I told him it's just a tree and it will be fine. Christmas isn't about the tree being perfect it's about the fun memories and traditions with your family. Our tree may look big and bushy and really crooked but look at these pictures, we had a blast together and added to our funny tree stories that will be with us forever. Everytime I look at it I am reminded the true meaning of Christmas. We decided since it was time for bed to decorate it later, plus we wanted to make sure it wouldn't fall over (yes that has happened with numerous trees lol)
Brielle is just like her Mom snow is fun for awhile but it's wet and cold! The warm car with Callaway is much better, but her sweet brother brought her snowballs to throw and eat :)
Hunter and Sophie however loved it and thought it was too hot to wear all the nessesary gear.
4 comments:
fun can't wait to see the pictures of your tree mine finally looks good, hoping to update blog tonight. lov eyou!!
lol, it is definitely about adding stories to our kid's memories! Can't wait to see the tree all done!
I LOVE IT! A crooked tree adds to the character of it right? I am excited to see this crooked tree...but seriously so fun to go out and cut down your own tree, what memories anyways, and to add funny stories to it...perfect!
how fun and what great pics!
Post a Comment