Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Morning Part 1 Our house

My family came over and woke the kids up at 7am so we could be to TJs parents breakfast at 9am. I woke up with Callaway at 6:30am and couldn't go back to sleep I was so excited for them to wake up! They got right into opening up their stash, I think I could wrap empty boxes and they wouldn't know the difference though lol. Santa brought Hunter and Brielle an Ipod touch and Rip-sticks, Sophie got barbies, a doll house and a rip-stick. and Callaway got a play mat and toys. I can honestly say I cannot name everything else they got from us spoiled kids :)





Except lil Sophie, she slept on my Sister while Hunter and Brielle opened presents, Hunter finally gave her one and she woke right up and quickly went through her stack!








Santa left us a big box that said open last, the note read:
Bentley Family, I hear you need to bounce out some energy, go outside and see what I left for you! Love, Santa

The kids freaked when the saw it and then I was also surprised, naughty Santa left something for Mom and Dad and he wasn't suppose too :)

This Christmas was really fun watching the kids because they are all at different stages, each one of them made this season special in a different way.

1 comment:

Johnstun Fam said...

looks like you had a great day!! yay for the new bikes!!!