Saturday, October 23, 2010
GWA Carnival
Brielle's school has a big carnival every year, it's one of their biggest fundraisers of the year. As Room Mom I have been working my tail off for weeks for this day. My bossy, organizing, list making, job delegating, and creative self was in full bloom with this project. Our class had the Football toss booth, for the silent auction our basket theme was pizza night, we got The Pizza Factory to donate $50 and then had aprons, rolling pins, a book, pizza pan and all the ingredients to make homemade pizza! Sadly I didn't take a picture, it was so cute we used the pizza box to put everything in and tied it all up in cellophane. It was tons of work but we had a great turn out and the kids and I had fun playing all the games and eating yummy cotton candy. The Kindergartners sang 2 songs a baa baa black sheep rap with sunglasses on and I'm a mean ol witch with a hat.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment