Hunter loves carnival type games and is really good at them, he gets that from TJ, those two can win anything! He kept going back to all of them and always carefully chose his prize. After awhile he had a finger full of halloween fun.
He was also my little helper making sure he's Sisters were safe in the petting zoo.
Sophie was into the bounce houses but not if Brielle was in there with her...
Brielle's favorite was the pony rides, the owner thought she owned a horse she was such a pro at riding.
Callaway had fun looking around and would squeal and move his hands and feet so fast at the Scooby Doo and Cat in the Hat characters, then took a nap, oh the life!
We stopped by TJs work afterward to say hi and as I was telling him about it he asked if I had forgotten to finish something this morning. I told him I am pretty sure I have forgotten a ton of things. He told me to look in the mirror and I saw this...
Yep, I forgot mascara on one of my eyes! I am not doing well getting ready these days, sheesh!
In my defense it's not easy getting 4 kids and myself ready!
We had a great couple of hours of fun, but then again it doesn't take much to entertain us :)
No comments:
Post a Comment